Each and every smartphone today comes loaded with a camera and a 5 MP one is the most common all mid and high-range phones. In fact, in some of the devices the camera is the main highlighted feature. A glaring example would be Nokia Pureview which comes with a whopping 41 MP camera. You can even share the photos on various social networking sites through various photo sharing apps. Nowadays there are many photo editing apps which let the users edit and enhance the photos by adding effects, borders etc. If you are a big fan of Android smartphones then go through the following list of the best photo-editing apps that are available on an android smartphone.
1) PicSay – PicSay is a very good photo editing application that has all the basic editing features for producing excellent photos. There is a tab called "Add Effects" which lets you make necessary adjustments in hue, exposure, contrast, brightness and saturation. There are other unique features like Invert, Rainbow and Pixelize. But what separates PicSay from other apps is the option to add Word Balloons and Stickers.
2) Little Photo – This application is a favorite among the majority of Android smartphones users. Little Photo is basically a photo filtering app which has some of the popular basic features like addition of frames and rotation of pictures. The intensity of the filters can be adjusted according to your taste. It is very easy to use and has some added features like multi exposure and body glow.
3) Pixlr – o – matic – Many experts believe that Pixlr-o-matic is even better than Little Photo as it has loads of options. There are basically three categories of filters namely light filters, photo filters and photo frames. However, you can only use one filter at one point of time from each category. In case you want to apply multiple filters then you need to save an edited photo and load it. The best thing about Pixlr-o-matic is that it does not have any ads.
4) TouchRetouch Free – This app is very useful when you want to remove unwanted elements from the photo. It is so powerful that you can change the entire scenario in a photo. For example if you have a photo showing a beach full of people then with this application you can make the beach look totally empty. Although the app has limited features, it is still packed with many elements to make your picture look perfect.
5) AfterFocus – AfterFocus is probably one of the most powerful tools around as you create DSLR pictures with the help of this app. You can apply Focus on the object that needs a little bit of focusing and you can even set the Mid and BG focus on the background for more depth. It will take some time to get used to this app but once you get a hang of it, you can create stunning pictures with this wonderful application.
The above-mentioned apps are some of the best photo-editing applications available for your Android device. There are some other apps like Diptic and Vignette but these 5 are the mostought after.